I have issues with hair loss and find myself shedding if I don't eat correctly. My main must-haves are ham, avocado, brazil nuts and chia seeds. Ham is ok on EE SW (although still processed
So, on an EE day, does this sound an OK split of HEs (I trust you're still allowed to split HEs?)
A: 30g feta (4/6 HEA), 85ml Alpro unsweetened (1/6 of HEA), 1 x Laughing Cow Extra Light (1/6 of HEA)
B: 1/2 tbls chia (1/6 of HEB) and 24g porridge oats (2/6 of HEB) with most of the above milk and berries (to make overnight oats).
I think I've done the maths right there but please do correct me!
So, a sample menu for me would be:
Breakfast: Banana and lemon/ginger tea on the train; overnight oats at my desk
Lunch: Minestrone soup (packed with veggies and using Quinoa not pasta) with 2 x ryvita crackerbreads (1 syn each) topped with 1 x Laughing Cow Extra Light triangle, spinach, cherry toms and lean ham.
Dinner: Superfood salad (a variation on this, synning the avocado and only using the 3 brazil nuts from my HEB) served with a grilled chicken breast: www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/superfood-salad/
Snacks will be fruit and a Celebrations chocolate (2.5 syns, got a massive tub to use up, might take all year!). Drinks will be water, green tea or coffee (only one in the morning, using a splash of my HEA milk).
No comments:
Post a Comment